Need ideas for the man in your life this Christmas?! I got you covered with some creative, fun, affordable, and rad Christmas gift ideas! This list has been approved by my husband as the best Christmas list ever!!!
In our bias opinion #11 is pretty gosh darn rad!;) Pre-order your Navigators Council Journal NOW on sale >>HERE<<
You have 10 days until Christmas….ready set gift!!!
3. Roloff Farms Private Golden Pass Tour Book a private tour of Roloff Farms anytime of the year! Click here to book >> http://www.rolofffarms.com/golden-pass-private-tours/
4. Created Co Adventure Mug
5. Sudio Sweden bluetooth headphones
6. Polar Stuff Napsack – Wearable sleeping bag!
7. HoldFast Gear masculine travel bag
8. Fitzgerald Morrel custom fit handmade gloves from every size of manly hands! This glove company has an awesome mission and incredible quality products.
9. Airbnb Gift Card – Gift your man a weekend getaway to a destination of his choice with an Airbnb gift card!
10. Backgammon Game – something you can learn/play together!
11. Navigators Council Journal – Although it won’t physically get to you in time for Christmas, it will definitely be the gift that keeps on giving to your relationship! Jer and I are SOOOO excited that we are finally pre-selling our Navigators Council Journals – our best communication tool for marriage. Essentially, it’s a marriage journal to help you connect, communicate, and grow in love through 6 weekly questions. You can read more about what this Journal is/does, what the questions are, and what it will do for your marriage >>HERE<<or on www.beating50percent.com
12. Garden City Book – One of Jer’s favorite books about work, rest, and the art of being human by John Mark Comer.
13. EXO Vault Phone Case – Aka Jermey’s phone case that EVERYONE asks him about because it’s minimalist, industrial, and extremely protective! A little spendy, but will totally save your man’s phone!
14. Good or God by John Bevere
15. One of the best Pacific Northwest Whiskies – 2bar spirits
16. Every man needs a headlamp… or 5 (one for your bedroom, one for your car, one for your garage, one in your bag etc.)
17. Redwing boots (boots that will last your man at least a decade!!!)
18. Datebox!!! Everything you need for a fun and creative date delivered to your doorstep every month!!! This is seriously awesome if you are dating, engaged or married. Surprise your husband with this gift that keeps on giving every single month! Use our code – ROLOFF50 for 50% off or get your first month of Datebox, OR get your first month free with code – ROLOFF6
19. Kershaw Chive Knife – small enough for him to carry for convenience every day!
20. Created co “coffee snob” mug
21. Coalatree Blanket – The adventurer blanket! Versatile, washable, and waterproof!
More gift ideas FOR HIM: