- We are learning: We are fully aware that we have MUCH TO LEARN when it comes to marriage. We have been married for a year and a half, and we are constantly learning, growing and discovering. We want to act as content curators; sharing the wisdom, insight, and truths that we’ve learned from couples older, wiser, and more seasoned than us. We understand that we have an abundance of life events to experience that will change and shape our marriage. You might be thinking, “they are to young to be running a marriage blog….” The reason we started now is because we were confident that this is the work the Lord called us to carry out. And so, we invite you to join us on the journey as we go through the ups, downs, kids, jobs, moves, fights, joys, sorrows, and accomplishments of life.
- Commenting: We put our whole hearts into this blog, and often share vulnerable stories from our own lives, and the lives of others. We want our blog to encourage you, and all of our readers, so please be respectful and merciful when posting comments. We understand that you may disagree with us. If you would like to debate please do so with class. *We reserve the right to delete comments that are crude, degrading, abusive, or extremely disrespectful.
- Copyright: We invite you to share, quote, and post your perspectives/reflections on our content, however we own the content on this website with the exception of guest posts/posts shared from other sources. We take our intellectual property rights very seriously. We will take necessary actions to protect them.
- This is a for profit blog – This blog is our work. We both put at least 50-hours a week into this blog in order to offer value, usefulness, inspiration, and insight to married couples (and singles) around the world. It is a huge risk to put all of our time, resources, and finances into something that offers no guaranteed financial pay off. Our writings, photography, interviews, design, web-development, social media content, graphic design, videos, resources, e-mails, and communication on this blog take time and money. We cannot run this blog for free. Beating 50 Percent utilizes a variety of affiliate programs and sponsorships to fund this business and our lives.
- Privacy –We use a variety of malware and virus scanning protection systems to keep your information secure. We do not sell, trade, personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice.This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
***You must have our written permission to use any writings or photos for commercial purposes.